Friday 23 November 2012

Happy 4 months baby girl!


It was just about a year ago when we found out that you were coming into this world. Boy did I cry! I could not imagine how my life would change, though it has changed for the better. And now you're already 4 months old, and I can’t imagine what my life would be like without you. From that day I took an oath to love you, protect you and guide you through all walks of life. I promise to be your best friend, to share with you the laughs that life has to offer and to help you bear the burdens that may weigh you down. I will help you overcome any obstacles that may come your way, and together we will bake our sorrows away. I can guarantee that during your life you will experience some form of a test, but remember that Allah the Almighty always knows best. When the world makes you feel as though you’re alone, my door shall remain open for you to come home. Regardless your age I’ll be your number one supporter, for there is no love greater than that between a Mother and a Daughter.
Birth day 24 July 2012
 
7 days old
Now at 4 months old
Love you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment